Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why is my dad so overprotective ?

It doesn't make sense to me, b/c he's a total ist perv at the same time. He has no respect for women at all, he even said that all my stepmom should do is cook & clean. And lose weight. Anyways, he would spy on me when I'm talking to people or on the phone and he just woudn't leave me alone.When we watched a movie, my dad would send me out of the room even if it's just a kissing scene, and I wasnt that young. My brother couldve seen it at a younger age. I had to put up with all of this my whole life, and he would treat my brother so much better. When my brother got me mad, my dad yelled at me or told my brother "dont worry, she'll get over it, shes just a girl." He would also treat me as if I'm an idiot and make fun of me and laughed when my brother did too. But now, I have to hide myself from him, because of the frustruation this has caused me. I dress like a boy around him and act as if I'm gay/ed. I don't think I could ever have a good relationship with him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment