Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I love her, but I have no idea what to do?

She was the girl of my dreams. We were together a while back when we were in high school. We were together for 2 years. I still love her with all my heart. It has been 3 years since we've broken up and I haven't been in another serious relationship since. She broke up with me because her sister wasn't too fond of me. Her sister practically hated me. Her explanation was that she was making the people around her unhappy because she was always with me. It was a real bad break up. At the time I was also immature and made some mistakes. I didn't know how to react because i loved her deeply. Recently, sadly her sister ped away and I have tried to be there for her. All she does is ignore me, but will talk to my close friends about me and profess her love for me. This really frustrates me, she was my first love and I really want to make things better between us. I try to contact her but she ignores me. I've tried numerous times to see her but she avoids me at all costs. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment