Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Question?? is it mean to leave a cat indoors?

i let my kitty outside to play but she is still to young to be able to jump the fence to explore the front but im sure soon enough she will be able to jump it and too be honest i never want her to go out side is that mean? i know cats like to explore and go hunting but from past cats i have had they sometimes come home bleeding from fights and i just seen on the news some random woman putting a poor cat in the bin. She has many toys and places to roam in the house is that enough for her or is that mean to want to keep her indoors. Also one more question she is absolutely petrified of my room i don't know why every time i bring her in there to hang out with me or to sleep on my bed and as soon as my heads turn she bolts and hides :( why?

No comments:

Post a Comment