Friday, November 11, 2011

Im filing a notice of motion and i need help?

Its for the custody of my son who is living with me right now. I filed for custody and so did his father. we both live in two different countys and his county has jurisdiction so im filing for the notice of motion. I just dont know what to put under the declaration exactly...can you please explain how this works and do these papers also have to be served to the other party? and how exactly if they do step by step. becasue when i got served from my baby's father..he didnt properly serve me ...i just woke up and my sister found some papers laying on the doorsteps..no knock or doorbell...no one there asking for me..so i did some research and found out if the person didnt serve you right..their judge can automatically dismiss the case for not serving right...is this true? anyways i need help filing my notice of motion and please be descriptive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment