Friday, November 11, 2011

How do I view .wps files on a non-Mac computer?

My friend wrote a paper on her Mac laptop, sent it to me on my standard Windows-running computer and I can't view it with Microsoft Word. I have asked a few computer-savvy types, a .wps file is a WordPerfect doent file, but I thought that was an ancient and obsolete program; I don't know anyone who runs it. I'm not a Mac person, I'm not really even much of a computer person in general... I get someone else to make them work for me when they break. SO, I need some help, cuz I just want to be able to read my friend's writing!!! I understand Mac and Microsoft are in direct competition and as such have probably designed their programs to be just as incompatible as possible just to confound an average person like me. But all I have is Microsoft Word, and the Notepad and Wordpad that comes with Windows. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment