Friday, November 11, 2011

I've got a dilemma... Help?

Well I'm friends with these 2 guys and at first they were pretty cool, but when I got to know them I realized they're geeks. Now, I know that that really doesn't matter but all they talk about are video games. I can't have an intelligent conversation with them, which is a quality I look for in a friend. Oh and one of them is like obsessed with war so he constantly does this dumb Russian accent, and since we're in PE together, everytime we score a touchdown he shouts something like "through this victory we instill fear!!" anyway, they're both rly annoying and I've tried to split from them, but they still talk to me. And i always defend them when this b*tch makes fun of them/ bullies them. Ugh i hate her anyway, so im glad to do that but afterwards they talk to me again... How do I make it so they don't (and I don't have any other friends to talk to before PE cl).

No comments:

Post a Comment