Monday, November 7, 2011

Should my sister sue her doctor or hospital if she is still suffering after having a baby?

my sister just had a baby boy a few weeks ago but there where some complications after she had the baby the doctor pulled the umbilical cord causing the placenta to rupture, they sent her home two days later but she was in so much pain, she was ping blood clots the size of an open hand she had a fever of 102.3, and her heart rate shot up to over 159 we rushed her back to the emergency room where she was admitted and given antibiotics and aspirin for her fever and infection, she was so scared and kept asking was she going to die, because she felt like her heart was going to explode. the following day she wasn't seen by another doctor until almost 8pm in which he very rudely told her that nothing was wrong with her, and all she needed was rest. When I asked him how he came to that essment when she was clearly in pain and suffering. he looked at me and said because I have never seen this before and we had over reacted, I was livid because if she could fake a 102 temperature and a 159 heart rate I think she should get a medal

No comments:

Post a Comment