Saturday, November 5, 2011

Is it possible to love again?

This girl meant the world to me. i mean i would of done anything for her. as i sit here today, even after everything she did to me i still hurt so badly and wish that it was all just a dream and we could one day again be together. although i know i will never allow myself to be with her again after she had an affair, and severly emtionally/mentally abused me, i find it hard to not love her. i want to forget her so badly, but i cant. my whole life evolved around her. now as i sit her today i just cant let us (memories) go. im scared to trust again, to feel again, to love again. is it really possible to ever love someone else as much as i loved her. i dont think it is, but i wish it was possible. its only been around 3-4 months, but it seems like its been forever. so, is it really possible to ever love someone so much again after being hurt so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment