Sunday, November 6, 2011

Is God and Jesus Factual?

I grew up in a religious family but I have always taken an interest in questioning things rather than just believing it just because someone said so. Therefore, other than the Bible, which was written by man, what other factual information exist that God and Jesus were real? My relatives have always said that they feel him but a feeling is just that, a feeling. Have you ever seen an actual miracle occur like a crippled persons hand or he/she walking right in front of your eyes? I also understand that believing is faith. Also, what makes christians believe that God will destroy the people he made? I understand destroying Molesters, rapists and murderers but just because you don't believe like a christian or because I don't believe like you? I don't believe God is a cruel being. I don't believe he is going to burn most people up. You're good because that is the person you are, not because you want some fantastical place at the end that keeps you in line. Just my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment