Saturday, November 5, 2011

How to stretch ears from 8g to 6?

I have had my ears streched up to 3/4" and I used acrylic tapers, they work fine. Honestly I think it would just be a waste of money buying steel ones because they're so little. Wait until you go bigger for that, obviously when the steel tapers are bigger they weigh more which allows them to stretch your ear more. When it comes to stretching them, just shove it through, it only hurts for a minute or two you don't necessarily have to be fast, just slowly keep pushing and it will go through, but it's going to hurt, thats a part of the process.. load the taper up with lubricant (idk what kind your currently using but i've heard chapstick works really well, although i have never used any type of lubricant myself). Since your still at a really small size shoving it through wont rip your ear, but I don't reccomend doing that once you go bigger.. then it will definetly rip (personal experience).

No comments:

Post a Comment